Saturday, February 28, 2009

Chocolate

I was invited to two chocolate parties last week. I narrowly avoided going to one, then I got sucked into the second. I love chocolate..perhaps a little too much. As much as I love chocolate, I dislike "home parties". Occasionally there is a glut on the market and one can get invited to a Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, etc. all at once. That's a lot of invites to go through. Do you see my dilemma? Do you go to support your "friends" or turn them down because you don't need the products?

Anyhow, back to the chocolate. Apparently Dove chocolate has a specialty line that they are now selling. I almost bought a tempering machine because the price was going up $100 the next day. I have never melted chocolate in my life...why did I suddenly need a tempering machine?!

To give the saleslady credit, she wasn't a hard sell and the chocolate was pretty good.

No comments: