Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dinner for 9

In an effort to build up the babysitting hours that I will owe in March, we had four extra kids last night. They brought over their own Wii remotes which entertained nearly everyone for a long time. It was a little loud, but a small price to pay for a relatively pain-free evening. I think my kids get so excited when people come over that they are the ones that end up bouncing off the walls.

For dinner I made homemade macaroni and cheese, only because I knew I didn't have enough boxes to make enough for all the kids. I knew that the kids had been well threaten before they came over, they ate nearly everything on the plate. I can only hope that my kids are as polite when they are at their friends houses.

4 comments:

Keira said...

Emma looks much to demure in that picture...

Frankie/mom said...

Rest assured; your children will be angels when visiting other homes. You'll wonder who they're talking about when they describe how beautifully the behaved. Even offering to help clean up, etc. That's a sign you've done a good job raising them!
What a darling picture of them!

Mad Runner said...

Demure? Not a word that comes to mind with Emma. I think more ... adventuresome, pixie, curious, self-assured, thought full (not thoughtful, even though she can be that too) and, my favorite, imp.

When can she come over?

Bravo on 4 extra kids! Nothin' like knockin' that out in big chunks. I hate pay-backs that tend to drag out.

When can I have your kids? (This isn't about pay-back but still entertainment for my nagging daughter!)

Debbie said...

Way to go.

Love the paisley blog...fun but not too busy (pet eeve of mine - the kind of blogs that are uber busy...the ones that play music at you unexpectedly and have so much graphic overlay that you can barely read it.)