Monday, February 2, 2009

Sleepless in Longmont

Emma and Lily decided to tag team us last night. Lily went to bed with a fever. I was very proactive and gave her Tylenol before she feel asleep. She woke us up a couple times due to blanket and water issues. Emma came in and said her ear hurt. That's never a good thing to hear at 3 AM. Luckily I knew exactly where the Tylenol was and had her back in bed in under a minute.

I need to call the doctor right at 8 am so that I can hopefully get in before the late late appointments. I might have to restock my Tylenol supply before the days end. Oh yeah, and I need to get Jack ready for school.

Blarg! I hate Mondays.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I need to call the doctor at 8am too...

bummer about having 2 kids sick - are they rolfing?

Suzanne said...

No barping thankfully. Emma has an earache and Lily has a fever/cold.

I just got a 9:45 appointment. Yeah!

Mad Runner said...

Nice Monday morning! Lauren got up with a headache and sore throat. Connor was complaining about a sore toe (too much Super Bowl excitement - thanks Jim) and Jim was whining about having to go to Boston.

I told Jim to leave (but do come back). Connor to shush about the toe or he wasn't going to Yosemite! And Lauren is home.

No barping here either! It is a Monday.

m_perfect said...

Soooo Monday! but HGD to y'all!

Keira said...

Blarg and barp!

Our kids have been tag teaming us--sleep-wise.