Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Genealogy Anyone?

We went to a Scout dinner Tuesday night. That's a whole 'nother story. Anywho, Michael was trying to convince a friend to go to Salt Lake City to do some genealogy. His wife asked why I didn't go. Excellent question. We weren't fishing for babysitting, but she offered to watch the kids. Who turns down free babysitting for a weekend? (Oh, I know it's not free, I'll be babysitting her kids as fair turnabout)

Well, with her offer to watch the kids and a strong desire to get the heck out of dodge, I am now going to Salt Lake. I guess if I really tried, I could get some genealogy done, but I'd be just as happy reading a good book.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

You could assuage that guilt by reading a biography...you know, "personal history."

Debbie said...

You could assuage that guilt by reading a biography...you know, "personal history."

Frankie/mom said...

Are you driving? How far is it from your house?

You may be surprised when you get there....the 'BUG' may bite & get your ancestral genes going! It's NEVER all done!

AM Runner CA said...

Live with the guilt and go! Lucky!

Suzanne said...

Flights to SLC are cheap from Denver. It was only $119. Much better than driving.