Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cookies for Many

I volunteered to make cookies for Emma's class. While I was at it, I figured that I might as well go ahead and make cookies for Jack's class. That totals 52 cookies. A few more just in case of breakage. Luckily, I don't have to ice any of them, honestly that's where the real work lies.

To make that many cookies I needed to double the cookie dough and set aside several hours just for cooking time. I was able to get the timing down and have a pan ready to go in the oven as soon as one came out, so I was done with the cooking in about two hours. I am so done looking at cookies.

1 comment:

Mad Runner said...

Can I just tell you how much I love my convection oven? I can do three sheets of cookies to perfection. I love getting through so much so fast. Just a note - it isn't good for runny things (baked apples with cinnamon butter poured over them) - very messy!