Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Blogger's Block

Blogger's block sounds so much cooler then "writer's block." Is not having something to write about make me boring, my life boring, or all of the above? Admittedly, today I thought; "Hey, I just stubbed my toe. I'll blog about that!" For some reason, my witty banter has abandoned me.

Two hours later.

Well, I washed and folded two loads of laundry. Helped Emma with her "100 Day project." Got Lily to take a nap. Took a shower, got dressed, and dried some of my hair. Maybe when I get to my 100th post I'll have to take a picture.


3 comments:

Debbie said...

I was just trying to start my blog today - and I too have "bloggers block".

I think you should copyright that term.

Keira said...

Myself, I do not have this bloggers block that you speak of.

I, too, like the term.

Suzanne said...

If nothing else I've created a new excuse not to write.