Friday, January 25, 2008

You've Thrown Off My Groove

What is it about short weeks that make them seem longer? With no school on Monday, the school week is shoved into four days. Three days to learning spelling words is not enough time in our house. Words for the week; 1. quake, 2. sly, 3. been, 4. temporary, 5. medicine, 6. magnetic, 7. exposure, 8. permanent, 9. industry, 10. two

Who knew that spelling would become my least favorite subject as an adult?!

I did find a very educational geography site to entertain me last night.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

addictive game. darn.

Keira said...

I couldn't stop with the game. Why, why did I only have 5 seconds to find Vilnius?

Suzanne said...

Made me realize that I don't know my European geography very well.

Keira said...

I was telling Debbie that when the country lines were removed I was great at guessing either the longitude or the latitude--hardly both.

Debbie said...

I thought I knew my geography pretty well, but I when I learned geography a lot of those eastern European countries didn't exist!