Tuesday, January 1, 2008

And so it Begins...


Happy New Year! I have not written out the resolutions that I am going to attempt to conquer this year, but it is on my list of "to-do" things that I'd like to get done today.

I did manage to dismantle the Christmas tree. That was no small feat because I've never; 1) taken an artificial tree down, 2) didn't put this tree together, & 3) had no idea how many pieces I was supposed to end up with. The good news is that the tree is only three pieces, the bad news is that we don't have a box to put it in. (Read earlier post on discounted Christmas tree) The REALLY good news is that I have plenty of room to store it in the basement. How have I lived without a basement?! Oh yeah, I didn't have nearly so much stuff.

Speaking of stuff, I finally put the last of my fall decoration away as well. Yeah, yeah. It's a new year, don't laugh at my procrastinating self.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I got your "Christmas" card yesterday. As usual, your picture rocks. I am totally jealous of your basement storage. It's amazing how much stuff you can store in one.