Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Poisonous Pantry


We share most things in our family. When it comes to Pop Tarts, all bets are off. Michael happens to prefer Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts...NO FROSTING. I can't find these culinary delights at most stores, so when I see them and they're on sale I snap up a few boxes (food storage, right?). Jack could care less if they have frosting or not. It's such a treat to get Pop Tarts that he'll inhale them at every meal if he could. Michael went to great lengths to explain what a skull and cross bones means to the kids.

5 comments:

Michael said...

This makes me sound like a bad guy.

Debbie said...

It helps if they like stuff that nobody else in the family likes. My husband actually likes chocolate covered cherries - YUK. He has no competition whatsoever at our house. Anything with raisins in it is also safe from the ravening hordes at our house. Steve is the only one who can stomach that stuff.

Keira said...

No one ever wants to filch my chicken gizzards. Go figure.

Suzanne said...

Gizzards? I thought it was the marrow that you liked to suck on.

Keira said...

I've been off marrow since I was a kid--keep up!