Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Snow Falling

The weather people have said that it was supposed to snow last week. It never did. Then we were going to get a big storm on the weekend. Nope, bright and sunny. It's now Wednesday and as promised, we have snow coming down.

When I woke up this morning I would have predicted another day of no snow. The sun was shining there was a bite in the air. I guess that bite was trying to tell me it was going to snow. I think that I could be a weather personality on tv. Unfortunately I'd have to change my name to Sunny Daze.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Do you even have "snow days" in Colorado? That would be a bummer since the kids just went back to school.

Keira said...

Do you have to chain-up to get to school?

Suzanne said...

No chains. I love the thrill of sliding on the streets. Actually, the roads are cleared off pretty quickly.

As for "snow days", we haven't had one yet. I think it would have to be REALLY bad for that to happen. I'll have to check the district policy on that.