Tuesday, January 22, 2008

*Breaking News*


How to get your 2 1/2 year old out of a locked bathroom:

Take a picture of the locking mechanism and show her a picture from under the door.

Yes, Lily is safe and sounds. No child was hurt or endangered during the photography for this blog. She was only in there for about 15 minutes. To her credit, once I showed her the picture it only took another minute before she got the door open.

As a side note, where on earth did the pass keys go? I'd say that most responsible homeowners leave them on top of the door frame. I've looked and I don't see a single key on any of the door frames. Pfft, whatever.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Someone at my house locked their self in the bathroom here once. I ended up having to go to a neighbors and borrow a pass key from them.

Yea for Lily figuring it out from a picture.

Suzanne said...

Michael did suggest a thin screw driver, I'll use that next time.

Keira said...

I am awed at the brilliance of this fix. I would never have thought of using any super-human photography skills to unlock the shackles of blind isolationism.