Thursday, January 31, 2008

Begin As You Mean To Go On

Time for a little post month wrap up. It's amazing how fast January slid by, but doesn't time have a way of doing that?

So, my favorite quote is ; "Begin as you mean to go on." That means if I don't start it it doesn't count, right? Anyhow, I have kept this in my head since Keira shared it with me and it has really stuck. I don't look at New Year's Resolutions as things that I will fail at, but things that I can work on and hopefully continue. That being said;

1. I am in the Book of Mosiah and should be done by next week.
2. The scale says I weigh less than I did at the beginning of the month. Let's hope it's telling the truth.
3. My "Picture of the Day" goal has become a picture of the week.
4. The number of posts on this blog is "close" to the number of days in this month.
5. I do need to make a list of books that I'd like to read instead of randomly grabbing whatever books are on the closest shelf at the library.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

"It's the End of Januarary" That's it? And is that your final spelling of January?

Your spelling painfully reminds me of the birth announcements I sent out after I had Andrew and I didn't realize until after I had sent them that I misspelled February.

Suzanne said...

Been a crazy day...thank goodness for spell check.

Dangerous Dan said...

You're an inspiration to me - I took a look at my New Years Resolutions - I'm doing well in most of them, but I haven't even started a couple of them.

Dangerous Dan said...

Sorry - this is NOT Dangerous Dan - he forgot to sign out and I didn't notice until I just posted a comment.

Keira said...

Way to keep up on you resolutions. We're doing okay but that d***ed IUD id still there.

Keira said...

BTW, I like your new banner picture.