Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cub Scouts

So, this is the second time that I've taken Jack to Cub Scouts. He went once the week of his birthday and has been asking every week; "Is there scouts this week?" I need to get the gear to make him look more official, but I'm very excited that he loves scouts, so far.

I had to laugh when I dropped him off at the church. All the boys were playing basketball and it looked like a mass of boys surrounding the ball. Mob mentality.

Bravo to all the leaders of scouts.


4 comments:

Keira said...

Hey...that means me too, I think! Go scouts!

How long is the drive to and from the church?

Suzanne said...

That means you too Keira. The drive...it's about five minutes, not too bad. The church is only a couple miles away, but there are four lights that need to be hit just right.

Keira said...

Find a carpool buddy (we have our parents do that a bunch) and then it wouldn't be so irritating to drive there and then 50 minutes later, drive back.

Debbie said...

You gotta love the Cub Scout Motto:
it always makes me think of Pres. Hinckley.