Monday, February 18, 2008

It's a Jolly Holiday


I didn't realize that the kids didn't have school until Saturday afternoon. Opps. At least I found out before I dropped Jack off at school Monday morning.

So, in honor of President's Day I ran around town all morning entertaining the kiddos. The best part was coming home to a mostly clean house. Second best; Lily had just fallen asleep for a long afternoon's nap. Yipee!

Part of the morning was spent at Bounce Town. I had never been, but a few friends were going and I thought that anything with bounce in the name has the potential of wearing out my kids. I overpaid for the pleasure of watching too many kids run around and jockey between five glorified jump houses. The kids laughed, cried, and nearly fainted from hunger. I nearly took them to McDonald's just for the playground. But I didn't.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun...but the most wonderful thing about bouncing is how it tires them out.

Keira said...

How did you justify bouncing in light of your strict observance of President's Day?