Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lazy Day

I went to the first hour of church, but ducked out of Sunday School and Relief Society. The kids were feeling much better, but I did not want to risk spreading germs or having the kids catch something. My sanity cannot afford any "sick days" this week.

I would make a list of things that I'd like to get done this week, but that would be testing fate. I am going to totally wing it and see what I am able to accomplish without a plan. Who knows, maybe that will work better.

So, I am going to spend the rest of the day reading..in my lounge pants.

2 comments:

Keira said...

No lounge wear yet. The Home Teachers are coming soon.

Debbie said...

I've got the lounge pants on. My husband and I just finished watching "The Other Side of Heaven" while lounging on the sofa. That's Sunday appropriate at my house. (We also read about 5 chapters in Alma - to catch up from slacking on Friday and Saturday).

My husband just mentioned family council - which I am usually not opposed to - but I suggested PPI's instead...to save what tattered shreds of sanity I might have left.