Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tchotchkes

First of all, I couldn't spell this blasted word. Second, I'm usually not one to acquire them.

I was in a spendthrift mood today. By spendthrift, I mean I wanted to spend money in a thrifty way. I hit three consignment/thrift store and didn't find a thing. At the fourth I hit payday.

I have an affinity for clocks. I don't mind if they don't work, I tend to like ones that are quiet. I am going out on a limb and actually starting a collection. Yes, I've said it. I figure Debbie has her globes (which I think are way cool), Keira has her paint-by-numbers, I'm ready to commit to a collection of my own.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Love the clocks. If I had lots and lots more places to put things I would collect a few different things. I like binoculars, old cameras, old typewriters, oh, and clocks.

Debbie said...

Now I know what to look for for your birthday.....

Keira said...

I love your pictures. I need some of my kids. Can do?

Suzanne said...

Keira, as long as your kids sit still like clocks...can do.

Keira said...

Rats.

Stephen said...

I love the clock you gave Debbie! It is totally cool.