Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday Morning

Against my better judgment I'm going to try and start a random post this morning. I should know better, posts that start out in the morning usually end up like this.

Let's see. What did I get done this weekend? I'd like to say that got everything done that I intended to....but I planned poorly. I didn't prepare myself. I didn't write a list. Starting this morning, I will write my list of "to-dos."

I never thought that I was one that would need and like lists, but I am. Something so satisfactory about checking things off when they are done. I don't like long lists because it takes too long to get through them.

The start of my list;

1. Take Jack to school
2. Get Emma ready for school
3. Do a happy dance (cause it's Monday)

6 comments:

Debbie said...

YOu could add a few other things to the list:

1. Breath in
2. Breath out
3. Go to bed.

There. I've doubled the amount of things you can check off.

Suzanne said...

Check. Check. Done.

Whew. I got a lot done so far.

Keira said...

Commence the happy dance.

Keira said...

I beat your wicked bubble game! I BEAT it!

Mad Runner said...

This spoke to me. I don't love Mondays - I love school! Summer Monday's are hard - it's sooo long until the weekend again. So, dance while you can! Dance!

Mad Runner said...

I know I don't 'read' you often enough when I have to find important things out like our general love of Mondays (it's really school we love). This spoke to me loud and clear! Check, done, dance!