Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Overscheduled


Wake up. Get kids ready for school. Go to gym to blow off steam. Come home and shower for 5 minutes. Go to visiting teaching appointments. There are only two this month, but we squeezed the third in.

Come home and get Emma ready for school. Drop Emma off and meet Michael for a quickie...quick lunch. What were you thinking?! Run to a Relief Society appointment at 1pm. Hold newborn. Come home and take a walk to the mailbox. Half hour to kill time until I have to get kids at school. I just got another load of laundry started.

I'll pick up the kids and then start homework. We have the Blue and Gold Dinner tonight. We need to bring a dessert. Have we started it?

Whew. It's just one of those days. I'm glad this is not a typical day. I'd go nuts.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

A quickie??? Wow, you are overscheduled.

Keira said...

We've got Blue and Gold tonight too. Our theme is Chinese New Year

Michael said...

: - )