Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Easy Peasy

I called Sherri late afternoon yesterday for a dessert idea to take to the Blue and Gold Scout dinner. I wanted something easy and quick, something I wouldn't have to go to the grocery store for. She suggested making a pan cookie with chocolate chip cookie dough in the shape of a pizza. She went all out and actually frosted hers. I went ahead and made the cookie in my deep dish pizza pans (Bake @ 350* for 20-25 minutes) with parchment paper on the bottom for easy removal.

Jack won the award for "most delicious" dessert. Isn't that the one that matters the most? So, we'd like to dedicate the award to Aunt Sherri.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I constantly am amazed at how often the simple things are more appreciated than the things you spend lots of time/energy and or money on.