Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

The Impressive Clergyman: Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam...
[cut to Westley, Inigo, and Fezzik]
The Impressive Clergyman: And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva...
[cut to the trio again]
The Impressive Clergyman: So tweasure your wuv.
Prince Humperdinck: Skip to the end.
The Impressive Clergyman: Have you the wing?
[cut to the trio once more]
The Impressive Clergyman: ...and do you,Pwincess Buwwercup...
Prince Humperdinck: Man and wife. Say man and wife.
The Impressive Clergyman: Man an' wife.

What better way to find out who we are and find true love on this holiday of hearts.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

No way am I Count Rugen!! I should have been more honest and said that I am known for my good looks....

And remember, this is for posterity.

Suzanne said...

I kinda cheated and was Buttercup.

Mad Runner said...

Did I tell you that Tylor is playing the priest in his school play? We are practicing 'Mawwage' it amuses me much!