Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Crazy Busy Day

I think that my day is going to end up like Debbie's Monday. I have a ton of things to do, although I don't have the missionaries coming over for dinner.

7am- Get up, Wake up, Push kids out of bed.
8am- Take Jack to School, go to gym.
9:30 am- Hop in shower
10:30 am- 2:30 pm -Babysit for a friend
12 pm- Take Emma to school. Don't forget popcorn or nonpoisonous apples (they get to watch Snow White for some reason)
3pm- Pick up Kids from school, start the dreaded homework.
4:20- Take Jack to Scouts.
5:20-Pick up Jack from Scouts.
6pm- Take dinner to a sick family.
6:15- Feed my family

* Need to get more paint for dining room. Red will take A LOT of coverage!

Whew. Fall into bed.

I'll let everyone know if I survived the day by posting tomorrow. Wish me luck..or patience.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll cancel Scouts or something.

I have a pretty quiet day - at least I will after I get done ferrying Alex around this morning. (6am to seminary, 6:50 home from seminary, 9:45 school). I don't plan on going anywhere else today.

I suspect that will change.

Keira said...

You're covering the red or covering it with red? The latter I think. Good luck!

Suzanne said...

OK, my cancellation of the day. No babysitting! That's probably the best one to have canceled. On with the day, or off to paint red.

Debbie said...

You neglected to put on your list that your husband would be sleeping during the day.