Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Face

I know better than to ask a six year old why.

"Why?" says I, "Why would you draw a happy face on the couch?"

The reply; "You weren't getting off the phone."

My child has taken me hostage and I am no longer allowed to use the phone without permission. Please call between the hours of 12:15 and 3:15 MST, as the parentnapper is at kindergarten.

*The leather conditioner works really well, it mostly rubbed right out. The remaining scratches I'm calling patina.

4 comments:

Keira said...

Murder in your heart and blood on your mind. I would kill that child.

Keira said...

The good news is that it is reminiscent of Picasso's Blue period.

Debbie said...

why, why, why.

Wow, what restraint. I'm proud of you taking a picture of the "art" before rubbing it out.

I promise to testify in behalf of the defense.

Suzanne said...

I should take a picture now that it's rubbed out. It's more dramatic leaving everyone hanging in suspense.

I had to take a picture. Someday she will have kids.