Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 1-Spring Break

Well, we started spring break with the "Springiest" of weather. In response to all the Pacific NW sloppy weather, we decided to have a slight bit of snow. It didn't even stick, but it was cold enough to impede our outdoor activities.

Getting Emma's hair cut topped to "to-do" list for the day. The goal was short and fuss free, I think we achieved it. Emma is slightly disappointed with the cut, but I'm sooo ecstatically happy to have it manageable I keep giving Emma the thumb's up on her haircut.

(She is kinda looking like Laura/Dora the Explorer)

















4 comments:

Debbie said...

Emma, I think your haircut rocks!

Suzanne said...

Thanks, from your birthday niece.

Mad Runner said...

I love it! From your favorite aunt who you are going to come live with over the summer - straight across trade for my devil of a 9 yr old!

Keira said...

I love the back and I'm so sad Laura won't let it be cut that short anymore.