Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Febraury Wrap-up


February wrapped up nicely, but I need to self evaluate how I'm doing on goals. I'm not sure how we landed so firmly in March, but I think that it will slide by with so many things going on this month.

1. I am in the Book of Alma and should be done by next month.
2. The scale says...well let's not go there. I have continued to exercise.
3. My "Picture of the Week" goal has been doable. I can't say that they're fabulous works of art, but the blog does motivate me to take more pictures.
4. The number of posts on this blog is "close" to the number of days in this month. Amazingly, I had more for the month of February then January. At this rate, we'll have a novel by the end of the year.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I like that you are willing to lay it out there. I'm not quite there yet.

Good job.