Friday, March 7, 2008

Holiday Decorations....

I'm feeling kinda lame for my "Spring/Easter" attempt to decorate my house. I have exactly one wreath up and that's it. I could put a little more effort into doing something, but that would require, oh, effort.

Maybe this a blog for help. Tell me it's ok to have nothing. Or tell me to get off my rear end and do something. I do have a few unpainted plaques that I could use. Oh...ok. Now, I'm getting something...all right already, I'm off to find some paint.

4 comments:

Keira said...

Tune in Debbie. She sends off the best decorating brain waves about this sort of thing.

Debbie said...

I put a few pictures on my blog for you. I wish I had something better to offer, but there you go.

Good luck. I want to see your plaques when they're done.

Keira said...

I like your new title header. Debbie's gonna need some tech support about that.

Suzanne said...

I was trying to help Debbie and I ended up changing mine...the other one fit better (size wise) I'm just not up to troubleshooting computer stuff right now.