Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lists


I love making lists, they are so satisfyingly logical. Write down what you need at the grocery store. Go to store. Check list. Get things on list. Done. The best part is the check, check, and check part.

I'm not really a checker, I'm a "cross it off" kind of girl. It's not as neat as checking, but I don't want to get confused by missing a check and possibly re-do something I've done.

I am very tempted to list everything I need to do today, but the list might run into tomorrow. So, on my short list today;

Clean house
Go to Parent Teacher conferences

4 comments:

Debbie said...

"clean house"

You make it sound so simple.

My list today:
finish packing for MIL (done/check)
take her to the airport

Anything else is gravy. I plan on having a lot of gravy. i'm going to spend part of the next 3 hours (before we go to the airport) putting Steve's office (aka the guest room) to rights. I wish I could do the hall bathroom too - I have enough time...but I suppose she'll need to use it.

Keira said...

My husband torpedoed my only free morning this week (to be spent idyllically at GW) by having me go sign mortgage documents in front of a notary.

Mostly I'll be living off the reflected glow of Debbie's incandescent joy.

Suzanne said...

There are LOTS of bullet points under "clean house". I'm off to clean bathrooms. Who wants to help?

Suzanne said...

Three bathrooms clean, I'm going to call it a day.