Monday, March 24, 2008

The Rec Center

Admittedly, when Sherri said she was coming to visit, I was a little concerned about what to do. Sure, she and I could do nothing and be fine with that, but the kids would protest loudly.

Today I introduced her to the wonders of our small town; the Longmont Recreation Center.

For two hours and $11 dollars, the kids had a blast playing in the childcare area and swimming. We stayed just long enough to go down the waterslide multiple times. Nothing wears kids out faster than climbing up stairs to go down a waterslide.

Sherri went out this afternoon for a bit while I watched her 3 kids. I have NEVER had four kids at home and had it be so quiet. I think we might go swimming tomorrow.

3 comments:

Keira said...

Is Jim still around?

Has she made the pilgrimage to her MIL's house?

Dish.

Debbie said...

I am so jealous of your rec center.

Suzanne said...

Tomorrow is the post visit wrap up.