Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Day 2-Spring Break

It's another bright, sunny, and cold day in Colorado. I'm thinking that today would be a good day to go swimming and wear the kids out. We'll see.

On the top of the "to-do" list for the day is to go to the DMV. Scary, I know. I've put off getting CO plates as long as I could, not that I don't want them, I just hate going to the DMV. I suppose that I will be able to say "we're officially moved" after I get the plates on the car. Baby steps, first I need to get to the DMV.

I'll update later.

** It was all going so well. I found the right building even with very vague directions. Walked in, took a number, and didn't sit down because they called my number. I took my paperwork to the counter and that's about as far as I got with the registration process.

When we bought the van, or should I say, when Michael purchased the van, he went solo. The thought of car shopping is dreadful, let alone doing it with two kids and pregnant at the time. So, he's the only one on the title for the car. I guess I could look at it as a benefit to me..I don't have to go to the DMV again.

8 comments:

Keira said...

Is this "School Watch 08"?

Debbie said...

This reminds me of watching CNN while I was in Japan. That was the only English speaking channel - and every day it was "The War in Lebanon, Day 1...etc,"

Suzanne said...

I need a commentator for my "Spring break" series. Any takers?

Debbie said...

Day 2. Suzanne (friendly forces) extends into enemy territory (DMV) - she is rebuffed, but with no casualties. Allied forces (Michael) will renew the offensive.

Suzanne said...

Day 2- Suzanne finally put a picture to go with her profile.

Debbie said...

Love your profile picture. Maybe I should change mine to my cutest picture. You know the one - I was a very cute little Dutch boy.

Keira said...

What if you weren't a particularly attractive child?

Suzanne said...

Awww, Keira, you in a yellow dress isn't cute?