Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Again

I swear that it was not intentional! I've been listening to Jack ask where his Pokemon cards are for the last two days. Had I known that they were in his pants, I'd had told him. You'd think that he had learned his lesson the last time I washed them. Nope.

I've never had a big issue with the stuff in pockets for laundry until now. I swear that I need to place a sign on the laundry baskets "Empty your pockets!" Establishment is NOT responsible for lost or mangled objects once they go to the washing machine.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

It's all an evil conspiracy by the makes of Pokemon cards - making a product that easily fits into boys pockets, knowing full well that they will get washed and Mom will feel so guilty that she replaces them, again.

Keira said...

Hang in there little tomato.

Or suck it up and by a dorky Pokemon binder,

AJsGirls said...

Suzanne! I am so excited to find your blog. You're a kick in the pants. I had no idea you were so whitty. :) We miss you.

Jo said...

Hey Girl! I got your link off Pam's. How fun. You haven't changed a bit. Always funny!

Suzanne said...

I have to find the humor in my children...why else would I keep them around!

It's so good to get updates from the blogs that I keep stumbling on. I miss everyone, but I can't say that I miss Simi Valley.

Pam said...

Hey, that is a good idea! Pokemon cards get ruined in the washer.....I think I need to go stuff some cards in my pants. Thanks for the idea! I hate Pokemon cards and even worse is Yugi-Oh cards! Ugh!

Lori said...

Yay! Now I get to stalk your blog! My kids ALWAYS leave stuff in their pockets. I get to keep whatever's I find in them...my favorite is money!