Monday, April 21, 2008

Stealthy 6 yr old Strikes Again

In Emma's defense, Lily started it. For Lily's defense, Emma finished the mural in a grand manner. (What was I thinking taking a shower?!)

I know that I told them that the sidewalk chalk is purposely named sidewalk for a reason. This weekend they decided to color the stones on the front of the house. I caught them after a few and CALMLY reminded them where to color. Today, I did not calmly tell them where to stand until I could talk to them.

We'll be having a cleaning party after school.

6 comments:

Michael said...

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

Keira said...

Mine have written a time or two on the house but this looks like a novel. What is the picture/book of?

Suzanne said...

Jack decided to tattle on Emma after school and tell me about two more places that have been written on.

Thankfully, my voice is gone and I am not able to yell.

I'm so done.

Debbie said...

I'll have to dig out the "Danny files". I have a couple of great (and by great I mean horrible) examples of the destructive power of a toddler.

Mad Runner said...

Deb sent me a picture of Danny, eggs, red Koolaid on a new white floor when I was pregnant with Connor. I called and cursed her for telling well after any point of no return!

I started very early with the "Life as you know it will end" and with a good nanny and a lot of luck we have only hit the minor leagues in comparison.

Kim said...

My backyard looks like a flowery-heart version of East L.A. Why the Easter Bunny brought my kids MORE chalk for easter is beyond me.