Friday, April 4, 2008

Day 5-Spring Break

I have used up all of the resources that I have. I must admit defeat. It's now Friday and I have no plans for today.

In these situations I swear that I hear Meg Ryan in my head saying "Fight, Fight, FIGHT!" I thought is was from You've Got Mail or French Kiss, but I can't remember which movies it is. Now I want to have a Meg Ryan marathon. I mustn't get sidetracked.

A plan? I will have a plan by midmorning at the latest. For now, it's cartoons and pjs then then we're going to clean rooms and organize toys.

3 comments:

Keira said...

Nothing like a Meg Ryan marathon. Of course, it just has to be the movies before she did that weird thing with her lips...

Friday, and still standing. You're good. You're good.

Debbie said...

Joe Vs. the Volcano.

You get Meg in 3 or 4 different roles in the SAME movie.

Someday I may talk myself into buying it.

Mad Runner said...

Prelude to a Kiss is my favorite. Meg playing an old man in a young body is just plain funny. And the old guy is funny too - especially the 'teeth' scene.