Monday, April 28, 2008

Bike Accessories

Emma is the proud new owner of a bicycle basket. I'm not sure what will end up in it, but she has been asking for a basket for months. Her bike got a flat tire @ Thanksgiving or the last time she rode her bike. We got to listen to her plead for a new tire all winter. I swear that we've had more flat tires since we moved here than the entire time the kids have had bikes. Oh, my bike has a flat at the moment. We'll see how long it takes to fix that.


Lily in all her safety gear. She loves to put on her helmet to ride her scooter.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Emma looks like she means business.

I think I bought that same bike basket for my mother in law to use on her walker. I kid you not.

Mad Runner said...

Where's her bell? If it's lost she needs a new one. Emma should always have an AWS. (Advance Warning System)

Suzanne said...

Emma, unfortunately, broke the AWS that you got her. I bought another one, but I haven't put it on yet. As soon as Emma put the basket on, she was off and riding.

Liz Rose said...

Suzanne!! I'm blog stalking you!! I found you on Kim Knights page! :) How are you doing?? Your kiddos are as beautiful as ever! Hope you are doing well.
Liz Rose

Keira said...

I think I have basket envy. What's not to love? I just wonder where she got th idea.

Were you watching PeeWee's Big Adventure again?