Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Little Mii Time

We got a new game yesterday. It's the Wii Fit. I was actually excited to get it and had to wait about 5 months until it came out. Michael pre-ordered it on Amazon and it was delivered yesterday afternoon. Normally I would wait and let Michael set up the electronic toys. I couldn't wait. Emma and I set up the game and started playing. It took two minutes to get the game set up, but it was a while to go thru the Mii set up. It's not pretty when a cartoon character has a little spare tire around the middle to simulate "extra" weight.
I haven't done very many of the strength or aerobic exercises, but the balance games are a riot. I managed to snag first place in the ski jump.



Jack is trying to head soccer balls and not get hit by flying cleats or pandas. So funny to watch.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm impressed with your ski jumping prowess - but then, you always look good on the slopes.

I have regained the title of hula hoop queen (773 spins)-on the short advanced hula hoop level. The kids have me beat everywhere else except slalom - where Steve now holds the title (0:23.83). I had a surprising first place in tightrope walking (49.93) until Daniel ousted me with a blistering 37.93.

Suzanne said...

I'm such a novice on everything. I was just getting REALLY lucky with the ski jump.

I did manage to do a few yoga poses.. and"strength" training. Mostly I wanted to see how to do things.

We might have a hula hoop contest tonight after dinner.

Keira said...

It reminds me of those old Nintendo Olympics games with the running mat.

I'll never forget coming home and having Mom tell me that Grandma had hopped on.

AJsGirls said...

I am dying to get that. My in-laws have the Wii and when we are visiting that is all I do! Everyone asks, "Where's Elizabeth? In the basement!"