Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pink

Last night we had an Enrichment activity at church. There were several crafts to sign up for, but I decided that the tutu would be the most beneficial for my household. After all, pink netting is the height of girlishness.
The tutu was advertised as a "no sew" project. Well, there was the sewing of the elastic, but I didn't even do that. I was able to finish the tutu in about an hour and that was while I was chit chatting. Unfortunately, I was only about to get one done...Emma and Lily both wanted the finished product.

So, I'll be going to buy more materials for tutu #2 this week. Emma and Lily shouldn't have to time share the tutu.

4 comments:

AJsGirls said...

My dream has always been to have a tutu. I think I am a little overage. I will vicariously live through your children, OK?

Keira said...

tutu #2--great alliteration. The estrogen levels at your home must be spiking wildly.

Debbie said...

I would make one for Miriam, but Kaith and Trevor would probably wear it. I think I'd better wait a year or two.

Suzanne said...

At first, the elastic waistband seemed like it would fit Emma...then I put so much tulle on it that it was looking like it would fit me. I decided to cut down the waistband so that it would fit the girls and not me. I'm thinking that I might have to make one for me.