Sunday, August 3, 2008

Let The Count Down Begin

I had put the start of the school year out of my head. It seemed so far off that I didn't dare think of the day the the kids would be back in school. To top it off, Emma and Jack are on the same all day schedule. Lily will get to feel like an "only" child for a year.

When I was discussing the start date of school I had thought that it started around the 22nd or 23rd of August. Then I was informed that the 23rd was a Saturday. Well, I jumped up and went to find the school calendar to check my dates. Much to my surprise and glee, school starts on the 18th!!!!

Time to start restocking school supplies. I think the kids are ok on school uniforms until it gets cold enough to stop wearing shorts. I hit the penny sales at office Max and Depot. There is still a long list of things to get, but it's like Christmas shopping.

Wahoo!!! It's the most wonderful time of the year.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Cue the music..."it's the most wonderful time of the year..."

Keira said...

Limber up. My floor exercise is just about to start...

Stephanie said...

Wow, that's early. We start in September, and I'm waiting for our most exciting school supplies to come in the mail, courtesy of Washington Virtual Academies (and tax payer money). Right now is the tense waiting for Christmas.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.