Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged. I really should play along since I love reading other peoples' answers. I hate trying to come up with unique/funny/honest answers.

These are the rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.

Joys
1. Quiet mornings
2. Hearing my children laugh
3. Reading a good book and looking at beautiful photographs

Fears
1. Extreme Heights/ standing on the edge of a cliff (thanks Dad!)
2. Getting in a car accident (I constantly look in my rear view mirror to make sure I'm not going to get rear ended)
3. Harm to my children

Current Obsessions/collections
1. Photography.
2. Reading (but that not really new, just ongoing)
3. Watching the Olympics. I have stayed up later than I like to admit and watched more tv than I care to admit, all in the name of sportsmanship.

Surprising Facts
1. I'm horrible at long distance relationships. For as much as we've moved, you'd think that I would keep in touch with friends better. Nope. Not very good at it. Thank goodness for blogs and cheap long distance phone plans, or my family wouldn't hear from me for months.
2. I exercise to eat. I love food a little too much to give it up. Now if only I could lose a few more lbs instead of maintaining the extra that I have.
3. I am a closet slob. No my closets aren't a mess, I could live like a slob if given the chance. I love the feeling of a clean house, but secretly I have my piles of stuff hidden away to make life more realistic.

I tag;
Keira
Debbie
Stephanie
Steve
Michael

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I don't think this is fair- seeing as you've tagged eveyone I blog with. Ooh, except Alex. Dibs on Alex.

Suzanne said...

Sorry. My circle is very small. I mostly want to see your answers.