Wednesday, August 6, 2008

School Registration

I wasn't the first one in line at the kid's school for registration, but I could've been. This year feels very different from last, in that we are actually ready for school. Moving in July/August is fairly nerve racking when it comes to getting kids ready for the following school year. Things are much calmer this year.

So, we went to turn in the million papers that the school would like in order for them to attend school. Hopefully I won't be filling out duplicate forms this year. I think last year because we didn't go through the regular registration process the school kept losing our filled out forms.

We did find out the kids' teachers. Not really knowing the teachers, I think that we'll be happy with whom we got. I did try and request a male teacher for Jack, but no luck there. I think that all the parents of boys wanted this teacher just because it's a rarity to have a male elementary teacher. Jack was also separated from his friend Elijah, I think this is a good thing, however Jack is REALLY good at making friends wherever he goes.

T minus 12 days.

1 comment:

Keira said...

12 days and all you had to buy were uniforms...

Totally jealous, I am.