Thursday, January 15, 2009

Auctions

So, we have a few things listed on ebay and tonight is the end of the auction. It's like watching a horse race and I find myself cheering each time the bids go up. I imagine that there will be a few last minute bids. It's nice to know that other people are will to pay money for stuff that we'd like to get rid of.

We don't use ebay a ton, but it tends to get contagious. Michael wanted me to look around and find more stuff to list. If it wasn't such a hassle dealing with packing and mailing, we would probably list more often. I think the last time we listed something it was over a year ago.

I might have to pop some popcorn and enjoy the end of the race tonight.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I've never ventured into ebay territory. I think it's the thought of having to package up stuff and mail it.

Good luck with your bid items.