Thursday, January 1, 2009

From Russia With Love

Happy New Year! We had a James Bond marathon starting at the illustrious begining "Dr. No" and wrapping it up with "From Russia With Love". A little Sean Connery to ring in the New Year.

We may have lost some time between 9:30 and 11:05 PM. "Somehow" the clocks magically sped up and the kids got to stay up until midnight then it was bed time. Now I need to fix the clocks without the kids noticing. Maybe when I'm plying them with hot chocolate and donut holes for breakfast they'll be easily distracted.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

When our kids were younger our clocks had a similar "malfunction".

We played LOTR and Metro, then watched Planet Earth (on blu-ray). I lasted until about 10:30 - which is pretty darn late for me.

Keira said...

We sent the kids off to bed at bed time and were totally un-fun.

Mad Runner said...

We watched Dr. No last week, the kids were amused.

We went to dinner and game night with some friends. I made it to 10:45 before sliding into a near comatose state. Got home and almost made it to midnight, Lauren and I were snuggling but fading fast - at least I heard the New Year's partiers noise this year!

Happy New Year's one and all!

m_perfect said...

We had the usual...I watched people sleep while I rang it in on the lonesome....lucky me!