Friday, January 2, 2009

I Love the Smell of Paint in the Morning

Beware of the following ramblings.

I've been painting the bench that continues to soak up the paint as soon as I apply it. I'm slightly loopy from all the paint fumes but I hope to finish up by tomorrow. I used to love beadboard until I had to paint it.

As a family we went to the movies this afternoon, The Tale of Despereaux. I can only give it one thumb. The kids were entertained and that's what counts, right?

Jack invited a friend over for a "sleepover", it's now 11:05 PM and there is no sleeping as of yet. Here's hoping that there will be sleep in my immediate future.

2 comments:

m_perfect said...

Your right, honey, you need to ventilate! Have a happy day!

Debbie said...

I agree with you on the beadboard. Lucky for me the stuff we used in our bathroom downstairs was already primed - made the job a million times easier.