Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's the Cheesiest!

A lover of all things pasta and cheese related, macaroni and cheese is the cheesiest. Earlier this week, I actually made shells and cheese....from a box. It was just that kind of night. In an effort to redeem myself, I made from scratch mac n' cheese.

It's not that hard to make once you have the basics down. The first time I made it, I measured every thing and made sure I had the exact cheese that it called for. Ha, that was a long time ago. I'm more like Julia Child...a little bit of this, a little bit of that. A little for you, a little for me. The mac n' cheese turns out different every time because I never have the same cheese, but it's still good.

5 comments:

Mad Runner said...

And where is said recipe for said 'Cheesiest'? Sounds like a Mac'n'Cheese kinda night here!

m_perfect said...

Boxed simply cannot stand up to the scratch ingredient, strings of cheese dripping from your fork, goodness of homemade...pass the pan please!

Debbie said...

That "recipe" is in the family cookbook. Maybe you should have changed the name to "Cheesiest" so that it would be easier to find.

Mad Runner said...

Duh.

Keira said...

In Canada they call it Kraft dinner...